Late Bus Information
- The Late Bus uses a large yellow bus to transport students. Because we are, there is no worry about how many students can ride.
- There is not a reservation system. However attendance will be taken on the bus.
- If your student is paying to ride the bus normally, the Late Bus is included in the price of transportation.
- If your student only needs to ride the Late Bus on occasion, your student should let the coach know and parents will be billed $20/ride or you can pay for the Occasional Rider electronically.
Be sure to review all of the information below.
- What is the schedule for the Late Bus stops?
- How does the Late Bus work?
- Can I ride the Late Bus for an entire sport season or PM Program?
- What if I have a Bus Pass but my child has an appointment, is at home sick, on a school trip, etc.?
- What if I am running late to the bus stop?
- Is it OK for my child to show up unannounced?
- What are the behavioral expectations for my child while on the bus?
- Does the Late Bus run everyday?
- How do I contact the Late Bus Driver?
- What is the EXAM BUS?
- What is the cost for an Occasional Bus Rider?