Mill Springs Academy’s Summer School academic program is intended for students who may lack necessary high school credits or who need to complete an 8th grade course prior to entering high school. We welcome students from other private and public schools in the metro Atlanta area.
2021 Summer School classes will be taught in-person on Mill Springs Academy's campus.
The program is designed for each student to receive a maximum of two semesters’ credit for work completed in a six-week session. Our schedule provides the required 60 hours of class time per course needed to earn semester credit, 0.5 Carnegie Unit per semester course, grades 9-12. Mill Springs Academy teachers will continue to provide quality instruction, whether it is in-person or online. Our program is fully accredited by the Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS) and Cognia and our credits transfer to all public or private schools. For additional information contact Taniah Jones at email@example.com.
Costs include a $150.00 non-refundable application fee (waived for current MSA students) and $995.00 per academic course (0.5 credit hours).
Session 1: June 7, 2021 - June 25, 2021
Session 2: July 5, 2021 - July 23, 2021
Full Day: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Half Day: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. or 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- History - World or American, Economics and Political Science
- Literature - World, American and British
- Mathematics - PreAlgebra, Algebra I, Algebra II, and Geometry
- Science - Physical Science, Biology, Ecology, Anatomy/Physiology, Chemistry
- Spanish - Spanish I and II
- Certain electives are also offered - see the brochure/application for additional information.