FACTS Family Online
FACTS School Information System is our school’s information database. FACTS Family Online is how you and your student access this database. FACTS Family Online is a private and secure portal allowing parents and students to view information specific to their family, while protecting their children’s information from others. You will find grades, attendance, student directory and when the time is appropriate re-enrollment are all in FACTS Family Online, all you need is an Internet-capable computer. There are two ways to access the easy-to-use FACTS:
- Go to www.factsmgmt.com (jump down to ‘Log in as follows’), OR
- Click on “Quicklinks” at the top right of this page.
- Select FACTS. You will be taken to the login screen.
- Log in as follows:
- If you have not logged in to FACTS before, click on the “Create New ParentsWeb Account” link. If you have, skip to Step 4.
- Enter the e-mail address you provided to the school as your contact e-mail (It should already indicate the District Code as MS-GA, if not you can add it).
- Click the “Create Account” button. You will receive an e-mail containing your password within 3 minutes to the e-mail address you entered and previously provided the school as your contact e-mail.
- Click the “Parents” tab.
- Enter your password (if new to FACTS, it was assigned in the e-mail you received)
- Click the “Parent Login” button.
Students will log in the same way, but will use their school issued e-mail address.
Directory - You are able to obtain student contact information directly out of the FACTS portal. Within FACTS select “School” from the menu on the left hand side of the screen. Next select “Directory” from the list. You will see the list of students populate in the large window on the right. Now you are able to:
- Sort - click on the gray headers or use the filter fields,
- Search - using the Search Bar above the large window of names,
- View - click on any student and their details appear in the bottom half of the window, including a picture if we have one.
If you click on the “Staff” tab, you will find contact information, including direct dial numbers, for staff and faculty. It gives you the ability to search, sort, and view in the same ways above.