After School Program
Mill Springs Academy's After School Program offers care options for students in grades K-8. Our goal is to provide a fun, engaging afternoon for everyone. This semester's program will run September 13 - December 3, 2021, from 3:30-5:00 pm. Please note that there is not an After School Program offered on Fridays.
- Programs will be canceled if there are fewer than 5 students registered.
- Students in Lower and Middle will stay in their respective schools until 3:30 pm when the program facilitator picks them up.
- Carpool is at 5:00 pm and the late bus leaves at 5:10 pm. Both carpool and the late bus pick up at the Upper School carpool location. A late fee will be assessed if carpool students are not picked up by 5:15 pm.
- Parents can view the late bus route and registration information online. There is an option to purchase late bus rides by the day.
- Afternoon snacks will not be provided. Parents are encouraged to pack an afternoon snack for their student.
- Dates when the After School Program will not be held:
- October 7 - Student Conferences
- October 11 - Columbus Day
- November 2 - Teacher's Workday
- November 22 - 26 Thanksgiving
If you have any additional questions, please contact ASP Coordinator Marlena Alvarado.
|Program||Facilitator||Day||Total Spaces Available||Cost|
|KK's Club||KK/Brittany Emge||Monday||20||$450|
KK’s Club - KK's club is an invigorating, fun-filled program filled with a huge variety of events and activities to meet the needs of all students. KK's Club has been entertaining students for over 20 years. This program will be held in the gym so students will engaged in a variety of sports and games.