The High School Summer School program at Mill Springs Academy serves students from rising 9th graders to 12th graders. We provide a full-day program (8am - 4:30pm) which includes both morning and afternoon sessions of academic classes.
The academic program is designed for those students who lack the necessary high school credits or who need to complete an 8th grade course prior to going to high school. Our program is designed for each student to receive a maximum of two semesters' credit for work competed in the three-week session. Classes are small and course syllabi and most materials are provided. Our schedule provides the required 60 hours of class time per course to earn semester credit, 0.5 Carnegie Unit per semester course, grades 9-12. Our program is fully accredited by the Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS) and Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) and our credits transfer to all public or private schools. Registration begins in January. For additional information contact Taniah Jones at email@example.com.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD the Brochure/Application
- History - World or American, Economics and Political Science
- Literature - World, American and British
- Mathematics - PreAlgebra, Algebra I, Algebra II, and Geometry
- Science - Physical Science, Biology, Ecology, Anatomy/Physiology, Chemistry
- Spanish - Spanish I and II
- Certain Electives are also offered - see the brochure/application for additional information.