From time to time there are some important things the School Nurse would like for you to know you can find those things on this page.
These items need to be reviewed and/or filled out on an annual basis, we will remind you about that in the summer mailing:
- 2019-20 Letter from Nurse Ann
- Emergency Treatment Form (fill out annually)
- Medication Policy
- Authorization for Prescription Medication
- Epipen, Inhaler and Insulin Authorization - this form is only necessary if your student will have an Epipen, Inhaler and/or Insulin on campus
- DPH Form 2208 - Affidavit of Religious Objection to Immunization
- Sports Physical Form - if participating in any sport, THIS form must be turned in annually.
Additional information you may find useful from the School Nurse:
- The Flu: A Guide for Parents
- The Facts about Preteen Diseases
- The "Nitty-Gritty" about Head Lice
- How to create your own Family Disaster Plan