The competitive athletics program at Mill Springs Academy is a vital part of student life. We believe athletics are important to developing an interest in at least one activity that will provide life-long positive experiences. Athletics also help build skills such as: team work, self discipline, communication, confidence, and promote a healthy lifestyle. We have experienced and dedicated coaches who work hard to promote a positive team environment for our athletes. We also believe that our athletes are students first, so we incorporate study halls and monitor the student's academic progress to keep them current with their subjects. Some of our team sport offerings for 7th - 12th graders include varsity baseball, cross country, girl's volleyball, soccer, junior varsity/varsity girls and boy's basketball, golf, tennis, track, swimming and wrestling. We also offer non-competitive sports.
Our MSA Booster Club assists the Athletic Department in providing many things for our athletes and families with programs and events such as: membership, spirit wear, concession stands, Friday pizza, Krispy Kreme Friday's, homecoming, Mustang Mania, and much more! We hope you will consider being a part of our Booster Club to help support our athletic program.
- James Sampson, Athletic Director - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Taniah Jones, Asst. Athletic Director - email@example.com
Athletic Facility Locations
- Volleyball, Basketball - MSA Gym
- Cross Country, Track, Baseball, Soccer, Tennis, Lacrosse, Wrestling/Conditioning building - MSA Athletic Fields on Campus
- Golf - Trophy Club of Atlanta
- Swimming - Chattahoochee Gold