Tuition and Financial Aid
|Kindergarten / 1st Grade||$20,888|
|Annual Technology Fee||amount|
|Lower School (grades K-6)||$160|
|Upper School (grades 7-12)||$380|
Financial aid is available for all students. An admissions application must be on file for prospective students with Mill Springs Academy for your financial aid application to be considered. Financial aid awards are made on the basis of financial need and the reasonable expectation of a student's success in the program. Financial Aid applications must be submitted at the time of admission application. Your application cannot be processed without tax records. The amount of financial aid is recommended by the Financial Aid Committee and approved by the Board of Trustees. Each family who receives financial aid should expect to pay some tuition, as there are no full tuition awards. Please direct any financial aid questions to email@example.com.
Please keep the following in mind:
- Ensure that you completely fill out and submit the financial aid application. You will also be required to submit current tax returns as part of the financial aid application process.
- In order to be considered for financial aid, the financial aid information detailed on the application is required by both biological parents even in the case of divorce, separation, or estrangement.
- Financial aid is re-evaluated each year.
- Candidates who fail to provide the required information, do not follow the guidelines, or miss deadlines may not be considered for assistance by the financial aid committee.
- All information supplied by the parent is considered confidential.
- Mill Springs does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, age, color, religion, handicap, national or ethnic origin in awarding financial aid.
2021-2022 Financial Aid Timeline
Mill Springs Academy is still considering financial aid applications for the 2020-2021 school year. Please contact our admissions office directly for more information.
|Tuesday, December 1, 2020||Financial Aid application opens for current families|
|Thursday, December 31, 2020||Application deadline for returning families|
|Friday, February 5, 2021||Award notification for returning families|
|Friday, February 5, 2021||Re-Enrollment contracts issued|
|Monday, March 15, 2021||Award notification for new families meeting first-round consideration deadline for 2021-2022|
*Financial Aid applications received after the above deadlines will be considered as long as budgeted funds remain available.