We are so glad you are choosing to enroll your student in Mill Springs Academy.
The enrollment/reenrollment process includes the following steps:
- Creating a new ParentsWeb account,
- Logging into that ParentsWeb account,
- Starting the Enrollment Packet,
- Reviewing and signing the contract,
- Paying your enrollment deposit,
- Choosing your payment plan, and
- Setting up your payment plan.
All of this is electronic. You can click on the FACTS logo below to get started if you are ready.
You would have received a letter with instructions (if they are needed) on all of the above as well as the Enrollment Program Fees Schedule.
If you have any problems with anything you can either contact the school office (770-360-1336) or call the FACTS Parent Help Line at 1-866-441-4637.
In July you will receive the Summer e-Package. It will have everything and anything you need to know before the start of the school year: joining the Booster Club, supply lists, transportation information, forms for the nurse, etc. If between now and then you have a need or questions, please just call the Administration Office we will be glad to help.