Financial aid is available for all students. An enrollment application must be on file for prospective students with Mill Springs Academy for your financial aid application to be considered. Financial aid awards are made on the basis of financial need and the reasonable expectation of a student's success in the program. Financial aid applications must be completed and submitted by March 1. The amount of financial aid is recommended by the Financial Aid Committee and approved by the Board of Trustees. Each family who receives financial aid should expect to pay some tuition, as there are no full tuition awards.
Please keep the following in mind:
- Ensure that you completely fill out and submit the financial aid application. You will also be required to submit current tax returns as part of the financial aid application process. Your application cannot be processed if it is not completed by the deadline.
- In order to be considered for financial aid, the financial aid information detailed on the application is required by both biological parents even in the case of divorce, separation, or estrangement.
- Aid is awarded on a yearly basis only.
- Candidates who fail to provide the required information, do not follow the guidelines, or miss deadlines may not be considered for assistance by the financial aid committee.
- All information supplied by the parent is considered confidential.
- Mill Springs does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, age, color, religion, handicap, national or ethnic origin in awarding financial aid.
Applying for financial aid is a two step process:
1. Financial Aid Worksheet - Print and fill out the Financial Aid WORKSHEET below. The worksheet will be helpful in preparation for completion of the Financial Aid Application.
2. Financial Aid Application - Fill out the Financial Aid APPLICATION. At any time, if you have questions or need help during the application process, you may reach TADS at 800-477-8237, Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 8:00pm Central Time. You may also contact TADS staff through the live chat function on their website, and via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about financial aid at Mill Springs please contact Cheri Harwood at email@example.com.