Our admissions procedures are as follows:
- Prospective parents call or email to set up an appointment with the Admissions Department at 678-893-7773 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A copy of a current psychological (within 3 years) should be presented at the first appointment.
- The first appointment consists of an individual interview with the prospective parents where they can share information about their student and ask questions regarding the school. A tour of the school is provided. Release forms for professionals and school records will be provided during the first appointment.
- By this time you should formally apply via the secure online application. Begin the Online Application today.
- When all the required information is received an appointment for the student to be interviewed by the Headmaster and the School principal will be set up by the Admissions Office.
- The decision to accept the student will be determined by the Admissions Committee. The Admissions Director will contact the parents with the decision.
Mill Springs Academy admits qualified students of any sex, race, color, national or ethnic origin. All students are entitled to all of the rights, privileges, programs, and general activities accorded or made available to other students.
- Email the Admissions Office (email@example.com)
- Call the Admissions Office at 678-893-7773
- Begin the Online Application for Admissions
- Complete an Online Application that is already in progress
Transcript Release Forms
Teacher Evaluation Forms
- Grades K-4 Teacher
- Grades 5-12 English Teacher
- Grades 5-12 Math Teacher
- Grades 5-12 Additional Teacher
- Grades 5-12 Principal/Counselor