Mill Springs Academy's Library, staffed by a professional librarian, contains over 10,000 books, large-print books, audio books, electronic materials, magazines, and videos.
The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you will learn, the more places you'll go. -Dr. Seuss
The Media Center program cultivates and supports a love of reading, learning, and curiosity. The physical space contains books, audiobooks, and a collaborative learning space, and the digital space contains e-books, e-audiobooks, student-centered research databases, and more. Our Media Specialist provides support and resources related to reading, technology, digital citizenship, and information literacy. The Media Center is designed to support our academic program and meet the needs of our students, families, and staff in a creative way.
The Media Center hosts a yearly Fall Scholastic Book Fair, a Spring Barnes and Noble Book Fair in collaboration with the Fine Arts Department, and author visits and other speakers throughout the year. If you have any questions about the Media Center program, please contact our Media Specialist, Brittany Emge, at email@example.com or 678-893-7784.
- Can I donate books to the Media Center?
- What is MSA’s Collection Development Policy?
- How many books/audiobooks may I check out, and how long can I keep them?
- Does MSA charge Late Fees?
- What happens if I lose or damage my book?
- When do students get to come to the Media Center?
- Is there computer access in the library?