As we prepare for the fall, we will be offering morning and afternoon bus service (there will not be a Late Bus at this time). We will continue to run four routes; additional details are available on the transportation page of our website:
Bus #1 - Holcomb Bridge and Spalding
Bus #2 - Georgia 400 (Buckhead to Milton)
Bus #3 - Riverside-Johnson Ferry
Bus #4 - Kennesaw
Below is our list of safety protocols for the buses:
- Reduce the seating capacity to a maximum of 22 students per bus.
- Bus drivers will wear a mask and require masks for all students riding the bus.
- Bus drivers will check the temperature of all students boarding the bus. Any student with a temperature of 100°F or above will be prohibited from boarding the bus.
- All students will be required to use hand sanitizer when boarding.
- Students will be seated as far apart as possible. All students will be assigned seats, and no more than one student will occupy a seat unless two students reside in the same household. When possible, students will be seated in every other row.
- Students will be seated in opposite/zig-zag pattern: one next to the window, next row next to the aisle, next row next to the window, etc.
- When possible, Lower and Upper School students will maintain a two-row distance while on the bus.
- Natural ventilation is encouraged, keeping windows open when possible.
- Buses will be wiped down after each route and thoroughly cleaned at the end of each day.
Given these new protocols, we have limited capacity on the buses. Registration for the buses is open, and we will take registration on a first-come, first-serve basis. There is a possibility that we may not be able to provide bus service to all students.
Bus service will be charged on a monthly basis and billed directly through your FACTS account. In the event that we have to move to Phase One of our Operation Plan and move all learning to our eLearning platform, families will not be charged for the months the service is not being used.
2020-2021 Bus rates:
- Lower School Grades K - 4 (five days per week): $241.50 per month
- Upper School and Lower School Grades 5 - 6 (two/three days per week): $120 per month