Mill Springs Academy is a values-based educational community dedicated to the academic, physical, and social growth of those students who have not realized their full potential in traditional classroom settings.
"...if a student can't learn the way we teach ... we should teach the way a student can learn."
- Tweetie L. Moore, Founder
Thank you for your interest in joining the faculty and staff of Mill Springs Academy. We seek individuals who are committed to the mission of the school, and dedicated to enriching the lives of our students and families.
All applications will be reviewed until the position listing has been closed. If interested in applying for a position, please submit a cover letter and resume to Patsy Beckwith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mill Springs Academy is an equal opportunity employer.
Mill Springs Academy invites applications for short-term substitute teachers for the 2019-2020 school year. This is a position to assist teachers in their absence.
Qualified substitute teacher candidates will have:
- High School degree (preferably a college degree)
- Experience in special education is preferred but not required
- Experience teaching students with learning disabilities and an understanding of different learning styles and skill levels
- Highly creative, flexible, and innovative teaching style that engages all types of learners
- Must be a team player and able to build positive working relationships with colleagues
- Superior communication skills (both written and oral)
Mill Springs Academy is a non-profit private school that provides a college preparatory education to non-traditional learners in grades 1 – 12. Located on 85 acres in Alpharetta, GA, the school offers a variety of additional opportunities for its teachers through coaching, summer school, and summer camp. Teachers are encouraged to bring their passions and incorporate them into our learning environment.
Please forward a cover letter and resume to Director of Human Resources, Patsy Beckwith at email@example.com.