Mill Springs Academy will continue to be a community where all persons feel included, valued, and appreciated.
We do that by:
- Accepting individuals (students/faculty) with their own differences;
- Preparing students to live successfully in a diverse world;
- Educating through a curriculum that recognizes and appreciates the variety of characteristics that make individuals unique in an atmosphere that promotes and celebrates individual and collective achievement;
- Providing extra-curricular activities that give opportunities to openly share and suspend judgement in a safe space; and
- Promoting participation for faculty and students through trips, events, and conferences within our local, national, and international communities.
The end goal would be that each person accept themselves and their uniqueness, respect and accept others, as well as foster positive working relationships.